Michael Fullan responds to 8 killer change questions from Leader Educators Around the Planet. LEAP is the New South Wales International Study Group based in Australia. Videotaped at the Ontario Principals’ Council this 33-minute video focuses on school leadership development.
The questions posed are:
- What is the impact of globalization on school leaders?
- What are the biggest challenges facing systems and school leaders now?
- What are the biggest challenges across the next five years?
- What is the future of high stakes international testing?
- What is your opinion on the rise of 21st Century “Soft Skills” curriculum?
- What are the strategies to sustain leader’s wellbeing?
- Can or should school education move from age-based, class-based traditional continuum system?
- What are the key components of the best leadership preparation systems?