Do your school reform efforts frequently sputter or stall? In this indispensable sequel to the bestseller Motion Leadership, Michael Fullan shares the real-life strategies and results of educators who have used motion leadership to propel entire organizations and systems forward. Success stories from around the world illustrate how educators can use a small number of specific actions to generate momentum for lasting change.
Motion Leadership in Action addresses:
- Creating and leading movement in the right direction and at the right time
- Implementing a “ready-fire-aim” mindset
- Emphasizing the importance of collaboration
- Forging relationships while handling resistance and
- Establishing your change stance in order to get better results.